Now they are making one for the Kindle 3 too. I confess I find it very charming. Almost makes me wish I was using the Kindle more, so I could justify buying it. (Durn the grey screen.)
Anyway, it will be very exciting to see where ereaders and tablets go in 2011.
- What will the iPad 2 be like?
- Will there be other sizes of iPads?
- What will the Kindle 4 be like? Will it have color? Or at least a high-contrast screen? Will it finally have a touch screen?
- What kinds of Android tablets will come out? Will some of them be mature and cool products?
- Will there be other tablets in high quality on other platforms too?
- Will producers handle the issue of accidentally-triggered buttons which haunt every device so far? (I think it could be done simply with buttons which require a real press instead of the merest touch, and not too big buttons either.)
- Will anybody make readers and tablets which have a really good gripping area of a decent size and non-slip surface?